Living Or Working Overseas

Make the most of being abroad

There can be some great benefits from living and working abroad - not least of which is the opportunity to escape from tax! But while the UK tax laws are not as stringent as (for example) US laws - which make US citizens liable to US tax on worldwide income - they don't always leave you completely unscathed.

How we can help

We've been helping ex-pats with their UK taxes for decades - we've seen the change in the definition of 'UK residence' in recent years and we've kept abreast of the changes in Capital Gains Tax, as they affect both UK domiciles and 'non-doms'. We can help with all of this and we can make sure you still get the full UK tax allowance to set against any UK rental or pension income.

Non Residence ('Ex Pats') tax

We've got clients all over the world - we know the rules.

More services

See what else we are able to offer our clients. View all services.

Expert advice & information

Free advice is plentiful these days – and if you know exactly what you need to know (and you know when you’ve found it – and not been led up the garden path), then it’s great. But that still leaves the ‘unknown unknowns’ – and with tax legislation forever changing, the only way to fully understand it is to handle it day after day after day. Which is what we do. So don’t risk it – speak to a professional –speak to us.

Talk to one of our experts today